Thursday 8 March 2018

International Womens Day | My sister

There are a million women in the world that should be celebrated not just on one day a year but all year round and recognized for their achievements, talents, strengths and hard work. 

I've chosen to celebrate my sister, Michelle.


We've had several ups and downs, many clothes stealing moments, borrowing makeup, and hiding new pets from our parents... who found out anyway because we were getting along in the same room.


Her fashion sense was clearly rocking from the start and soon followed her discovery of her one true love... Pizza.




From make-believe in an old wedding dress to the real thing even though she swore she would never get married to anyone.



The holidays we always try to take but somehow end up being the only two talking to each other.

Seriously... it's happened like 3 times now we can't go anywhere!


Bringing another future strong woman into the world, during one of the toughest times we had gone through as a family she still managed to go through hell in the hospital and come out smiling with her baby girl.
There are so many strong moments, funny moments, character building events and more to mention in a single post. She knows what she has been through and she knows where she stands now. 



So to my sister Michelle, 
You annoy me
You make me laugh
I hate you 
I love you 

B x




No comments:

Post a Comment